TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

dd complete, lets go, page-32

1. 321 Posts.

Yes indeed Andrew that is exactly what has been happening for quite some time now actually.

Though surely still not POS or SC offloading, we have churned through much stock to exclude that theory surely.

How TON continues in range of Consolidation is beyond me. (besides of continual shake out in play)

Although I think many of us were expected to much and I agree the the Ann likely may have been priced in.

But this is the market for you, ain't it.

Meanwhile many other flavors of stock Trade at 5% or even 10% higher today with no news, or little going for them other than it may have been about time they made a move. Crazy, just typical crap that those are the cards that get played today.

Moz has outlined some good points which are a few to look forward too as well as our ceo BB issuing what findings the Radio & Areo Magnetic survey can bring us.

Sam, I find it hard that many holders will not be disheartened including myself. But I am not throwing in the towel by no means.

Has anybody got a better insight into time and sales with a view of which insto or which groups are doing the selling??

Buying below 10c I still would consider good buying and also considered discounted with less risk than last week but that is also part of the joke atm.

Any rumour of SYR takeover of TON I find very unlikely at this stage, as we do not have any more facts presently, do we?

If anything, I find that after SYR get their Balama East results, (which are of very signficance to TON)& then get create their resource and mining plans, then SYR would be the immediate target for a takeover, IMO.

It will be up to TON Management to get this project up to speed with information and Facts. The quicker TON can establish Facts about what we can possibly have the better and the more de-Risked we become.

Balama East grades should have an affect for SYR which also IMO should rub off on the TON sp.

Also sad is that TON does not even seem to have any Nearology priced into its share-price unlike, some Aus Stocks which also with their HIGH setup costs, HIGH mining costs, HIGH mining tax and HIGH just about everything.

Yet seems very odd that not only is TON now confirmed that it IS now located in the potentially the "Richest Graphite Province in the World" next door to Syrah which has world class results already. As too do they have anxious insto's such as Credit Suisse ready to finance with a cue of Sophisticated investors lining up to assist with any financing what or when so ever needed.

Meanwhile back at camp depression TON, we are being played like a piano. Treated like a kicked chained up dog. We have to sit it our and wait some more.

Management are doing fine, but we need them to do Better, as this is what it takes or what these Markets need. The market takes no prisoners and has little time for BS as KNL found out not long ago (sad but true, yet they will bounce again imo).

C'mon BB, we need management to step up to the plate 100% full time now and give it everything plus whatever extra you can put into it. The safari trips for other companies I hope are completely over now as stated in a previous ann for that other company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.