AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Jama,I take your point but do not necessarily agree with it....

1. 338 Posts.
    Jama,

I take your point but do not necessarily agree with it.

Although we sometimes see announcements that hints at what is expected, it is usually well wrapped up in data, inferred resource calculations, maps etc. That is, a company can only describe what they think is reasonable given the current data. They try to draw the horse to water, right…

But it is a different matter indeed to hint at, or express an expectation that suggests they have prior knowledge of the drilling campaign before the market does. Of course, they do have some idea, but they wouldn’t likely implicate themselves in an announcement suggesting they know what’s coming, and at the same time not release findings.

Now regarding imminent, this is far different from the last updates – due in May/delays occurring now end of June.

Imminent is suggesting final preparation – if the results weren’t due next week, AEX would play it safe and say mid to late July. Results released in a fortnights time is not IMMINENT. We will go into a trading halt next week. Sounds like CCIC will release the data today or Monday to me…

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.