AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

dd results imminent, page-15

1. 6,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4383
    It is actually quite incredible how different people read differently in between the lines, so to speak. Unlike Jama, I actually thought the use of the word 'imminent' is probably the strongest language the management has used so far regarding the much awaited announcement. My reading is that 'imminent' is about as strong or enthusiastic that they feel is safe a word to use. Anything more than that would probably have to be as Jama wished for like 'expecting strong result' etc. But if that is the case, the management would then be in trouble and can be accused of insider trading should there suddenly be a spike in volume and share price AND the result indeed turned out to be good. So I guess from my take, imminent is good enough. Imminent comes across to me that management is very penned up in its excitement and therefore the less said, the safer for them.

Of course at the end of the day, only time will tell. And at the end of the day, imminent or not, only the actual announcement of the results would count this time.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.