DDB 0.00% 23.5¢ dynamic group holdings limited

Hi to anyone who feels confronted by me . 1) I do NOT cross...

1. 18,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    Hi to anyone who feels confronted by me .

1) I do NOT  cross promote
    2) I do not ramp companies to rip off other people
    3) I enjoy research and sharing referenced  information on companies I have an interest in.
    4) I like playing with my friends on forums - some of them close friends whose work and integrity I have immense respect for after an acquaintance of years.

- This includes the gun chartist who plays so fast and loose, and who would likely be head hunted by Magellan or any other mega investment company if they could get their hands on him.
    His work - offered free to all-  has frequently been been described as amongst the best on HC - I know because I follow him.
    He is also one of the most decent human beings I have ever come across  and if he chooses to let accolades and adoration go to his base chakra rather than getting a swollen head and exploiting  his ‘heart’ badge,  this is a GOOD thing in my books.

In my opinion whoever wants  to censor how he presents his work or presents his abiding and - for me - life changing friendship with me should  use the ignore button.

And that goes for me too.

And for the record, the. company I post most frequently on is also a well run company going places @Holdemclose, and its’ forum reflects that through tolerance, appreciation of useful information, and a family energy with room for play and social intercourse... and has done for years.  
    And I know for a fact that the management of that company appreciates my work there and the work of Saragian - and laughs at our sometimes racey friendship.
    Last edited by sabine: 13/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 3921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.