DDB 0.00% 28.0¢ dynamic group holdings limited

Hello Mr Fox. And I hope you are pleased with yourself having,...

1. 18,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Hello Mr Fox.
    And I hope you are pleased with yourself having, indeed, set all our tongues wagging!
    Having a quiet occasional chuckle in your lair now are you?

Saragian you are are very bad to tease - not just me, but others too - and I would totally beat you up right now if I had physical access!
    I would!
    Adoration not withstanding.

And beyond the ‘hello and good morning sweetheart and how are you?’ Is the meat of the matter - your chart.
    Thank you again for posting it.

I confess my interests are vested as I have a friend who pressed $2,000 on to me a while back rather than using it to pay a portion of two high long term credit card debts.
    Truly a case of the blind leading the blind but she knows I am fortunate in my friends and wanted a fling with chance.
    The goal is to gain $1,000 in how ever long it takes then transfer that out of the portfolio to a credit card.

Thanks to @jacko1 (and J1 having lunched with you I know - maybe more than many other posters-of your varied goodnesses and how true you are), I chose two companies I know you are invested in (and you too now dear @Parma ) ..... with a punt on a regtech as a third.
    Now, thanks to you, Saragian there are some lines in the sand for ‘next levels’.

View attachment 2564621

I haven’t told her that Dynamic has carried her out of the red. But it has.
    That picture is from yesterday.

And yes it is a strange world where someone like me can claim the title of ‘Portfolio Manager’ but it is indeed a very strange world.

.... And congratulations to all who are invested here.
    Even with small money and non IPO entry you can see there have been amazing gains for many here.

St0ck head wrote this morning [See here] that “the cohort of new listees in 2020 continues to perform well. The average gain since listing is 58 per cent.” It gave a mention to Dynamic as being one of four sitting on gains of between 100 and 200%.

More to come?

cheers

PS - A reminder from the recently updated Dynamic Drill and Blast of where the really hot action is taking place https://www.facebook.com/Dynamic-Drill-and-Blast-311217869014090/

12078980-DD6A-40C6-9151-ED6FB2AE78EB.png
    Last edited by sabine: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.692K 9.614K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26725310 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 208166 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.