DDB 0.00% 23.5¢ dynamic group holdings limited

DDB chart, page-39

1. 18,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3825
    Hi pedrobolony
    The picture did not upload ... here it is again.
    As you can see she is not investing big numbers and I don’t think her income puts her in a bracket where CGT would apply ?
    F245EDCF-4915-4950-8300-A209171D6833.jpeg

NB; I only agreed to do this because she is a good friend and because she said the money had come unexpectedly and she sincerely wanted to throw it back out there - win or lose - and had no time and not even small understanding of how it worked
    ... and because I could afford to redeem any losses I incurred. ... And it is a short term thing .
    (All three initial companies went down as soon as I bought them, then thankfully one came back to break even the other day so I bailed and joined the queue for more DDB at 42c.
    But the price here started to move and I switched to another company instead.)

Retrospectively I wish I had put all into Dynamic but at the time I was thinking it is better to diversify.

For the record - I can be a bit reactive, pedro, but is not just that I met someone I have trust in who said this is a great business.
    -In regards my own holding, I called a different friend who works as a financial advisor. He was impressed by some of the names backing DDB in the IPO and said he intended to buy a few..

-Another friend confirmed that - according to the quarterly, the numbers stacked up.

- Plus there is the new machinery, the recent Seek ads for more workers, the intimations of new contracts “in gold and/iron ore that are currently in initial stages

- Plus the huge growth in this sector.

- And, most important for me, the background that this is a a family story with proved success - floated as a way to achieve even greater success.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 14/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 4166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.