ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

DDD....long term trend intact....will it double in the next 2 months?, page-95

1. 3,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Thanks for the nice words.

DDD does have a strong future and I would hope that some postive news comes out soon regarding gold recoveries.

POG will be a determining factor. POG is down and I am sure this has changed market sentiment away from goldies.

I trust and hope we have seen the bottom for POG and it will be up again. Anything over 1800 USD, with a sub .75 AUD, is good.

I woulkd love to see POG over 2000 USD and AUD below .75. None really knows where it will head. So many scenarios and factors.

I will get back to some more research in the near future. I would like to get a better understanding of the prospectivity of the exploration tenement south and sout east of Adelong.

The rumour that the gold runs right under is a strong possibility looking at the reef trends.

I have mentioned this before, one other stock I hold, is drilling on historically prospective land. Results so far have been excellent and maybe thay have discovered a monster right near a few of WA,s largest operating mines. The "proof of concept" - modern exploration techniques followed up by modern deep drilling has shown to be succesful. I think DDD realisitcally could prove up a significant upgrade.

For those who have not read it. Here is the consultants report. Essential reading for those interested in DDD.

here is the link

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200131/pdf/44dnzykbw10bdn.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $12.89K 3.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 18829431 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5009974 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.