ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

I have posted some information on the potential for DDD based...

1. 3,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585

I have posted some information on the potential for DDD based upon historical mining, known geology and anecdotes.

Adelong has a rich history.

Rich - in the gold produced and the stories and history of the region.

I am interested in looking at what the region has to offer. I would trust this will further bolster our confidence.

DDD dont need to find up a multi million ounce resource. One million ounce, which is probable according to the consultants report, would create a resource that would support a long life, modest, but highly profitable mine.

Adelong and the historical gold mines are generally located on or close to the Gilmore Structure - Runnng is a general North south direction. (NNW - SSW)

You can see that this structure is very long and extends well beyond our area of interest.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2975/2975286-6e181517086165122b318012be11a5ad.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2975/2975302-af2e6648f0b80411c49a65387d523ecc.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2975/2975382-c2b95bdf33de0aefe5520d9213f8f11b.jpg

A number of gold resources are located on or near this structure.

Mt.Adrah .7 MOZ

The Dam .6 MOZ

Gidenburgh 1.4 MOZ

Yiddah .6 MOZ

Marsden .5 MOZ

Cowal 6.5 MOZ

Furthe north and North east is

Cadia Ridgway 42 MOZ

Copper Hill 1.6 MOZ

McPhillamys 2.3 MOZ

Northparkes 3.8 MOZ

Alkane Boda is 502 m at .48 % g/t au

Tomingly .8 MOZ

We know that the region is where the first gold was discovered and mined. In various states and rates of production,this region has continuosly produced gold.

To the south of Adelong, is the Unicorn Porphery, held by Dart Mining (DRT:ASX)

Dart webstate makes this comment about Unicorn.

UNICORN (Mo, Cu, Ag, Zn)o 200Mt Mo-Ag-Cu resource in outcropping QFP. Climax-style mineralisation. Additional targets at depth and adjacent.

The Gilmore structure extends well to the south and far to the north and is highly prospective. I think this bodes well for the addtional resource upgrade south and north of Adelong, contained in DDD's exploration tenements.

As we know, modern exploration and drilling is proving up some phenomenal reults. Winu, Hemi, Julimar and only in the last week was Lefroy (LEX) Burns drilling results.

We know that historical mining in Adelong only followed reefs found at surface and were above 30-50 g/t.

There was no mining below 300m.

Correct me if I am wrong, but 300 m is now considered a modest depth.

Cadia was a phenomenal discovery. Drilling deep proved up a monster resource.

https://smedg.org.au/discovery-of-the-cadia-ridgeway-gold-copper-porphyry-deposit-john-holliday-colinmcmillanian-tedder/

I assume that DDD wish to get the Cosmo-Newberry float finished with. Followed by a confrimation that the process of gold extraction at Adelong has been sorted and we can expect a first gold pour in 2021?

Important to remember that DDD will hold 70 % interest in Cosmo. Significant as this means DDD increases its value. Cosmo region is one of the last greenbelt areas in WA and in the neighbourhood of proven resources and profitable mines.

Its hard to find any further info on areas south of Adelong. Another trip into the library!

NSW state library holds some histroical photos of mulock heaps etc. See what I can do about posting soem images.

My opion only.

Heaps of info out there. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.522M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 22118564 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3728301 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.