DEG 0.75% $1.35 de grey mining limited

I understand in corporate spending,do not worry,if you think...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I understand in corporate spending,do not worry,if you think corporate spending is a way to print as FED money while gold price rise and resource received for free from previous team with debit paid by old shareholders shaken via management 200:1 split,did you were in for this years since 2002?Did you it salt of waiting for truth to come?It came ,200:1 split ,making shares 4cents and 1mln shares into 50k,then 5 years tough management work to get us into 1.2 ounce of gold per 1000 shares from previous 2015 year of 1.2 ounces per 100shares,that is mathematics ,now calculate what this management ripped just before main news stream they knew what in and gifting itself besides 300k$ salaries annualy another 100mln shares at 4 cents,fare enough for holding same shares for 5 years,right?Robbers and i pray that they loosing the shits,but shareholders get its 6-8$ per stock which high undervalued by gold ounces and overvalued by management team,which itself hold only 4% shares,sign of high not confidence in own company vs DGO managing director for whom i pray to save us from further dilution,while you are well understanding corporate of stealing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.