DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

De Grey mining limited, page-9

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Alchemick,I'm trying to tell that management could be well involved in recent sell off due to that management careless about shareholders,here the proof,i'm currently in communicating with Craig from De Grey telling him that they diluting company shares and shareholders value,they try to brainwash me with explain that value of investors is market cap,while i provide them with clear dates:

1.in 2015 we had 100mln shares with 1.2mln ounces or each investor had 1.2ounce gold per 100 shares gold in Earth.

2.Today after 5 years we have almost 1.2bln shares and only 2.2mln ounces gold or 2.2 ounces per 1200 shares,its clear that value decreased by rough 5 times or 1.1 ounce of gold per 600 shares,meaning that our real value as investors diluted by 5 times excluding extracting costs for simplicity.

All this time management received 25k$ monthly ,in 2015 as soon as Sprott made private placement to company 5mln,Lill hired 3 professors to share money,all of them 5 people spent Sprott money between them for salaries on period of 5 last years -25k$ per month.Now as new DGO company investor managing director coming to make in DeGrey new order(we already see first results with 50% value shake off),mr.Lill called into shareholders meeting to confirm new director 700k$ salary due that compensation policy of the company did not changed since 2015,but now with market cap over 700mln $ managing director have to get 700k$ according to mr.Lill,who is not mining professional,but broker,meaning that he careless about us as shareholders diluting our value and brainwashing that value is the market cap of company! To tell truth,even with theoretical 5mln ounces Hemi added now,like if its done deal,we a loosing value and its 2.2mln +5mln=7.2mln ounces per 1.2bln shares or 1.7ounces gold per 1200 shares after mr.Lill efforts ,mind it 1.7ounce per 1200 shares vs 5 years back 1.2ounces per 100 shares plus Sprott private placement 5mln funds.

Hope its useful for you and everyone here,i have to write in details due that many shareholders mindless how extract or calculate real value in gold exploration companies shares and few shareholders understanding what is going on.Mr.Lill and other De Grey management excluding new comers from DGO has just 3% of the company shares,while they did issued to itself 100mln shares just few months from now back in march,at price just 4cents as fair compensation to itself and "other interesting investment parties" -info provided in company news,so they robbing us in the day light at public! I would guess this guys together sold their shares just in time of company presentation by new DGO managing director,so they did 2500% on shares they issued to itself.....they diluted shares in such quantity to insure shareholders do not unite its shares to dictate management how really right to manage our shares,its issues and how best to receive "return on investment" ,not by lost management which grow company value via gold ounces,but not shareholders value! Remember,while dilution killing our value,its not cancelling company value,so management kill own shareholders while getting rich from all sides,side of the salaries and side of the gold in the Earth! I did show to you what did we get for this 5 years! We should call mr.Lill into responsibilities for diluting our shareholders value for the last 5 years,even if 5mln Hemi proven,we are still in loss vs 2015!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.