DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

De Grey mining shares diluting, page-114

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Boy,you could be naive about director Lill bringing us to it,you are clueless of things Heavens do for us,Lill is corrupt guy as most brokers,but leave him aside,i said my hopes was on Glen and it capitalized ,so i think monday i will leaving this board since my 2700% realized,do not think me too rich,just 10k invested at 0.4c and 120k$ back into 2003 which i guess now is only 45k$,,so your Simon Grill/Lill did not returned money even to those for whom he heroically did 200:1 split killing most old investors suffered previous and this managements,even new comers got squeeze waiting for 5 years the fruits....I'm glad Heavens listening to prayers and always respond,you just need to see it,so this time big portion of this company gold given to public and Heavens wanted DEG get DGO in with it 16% interest,which will stop endless diluting celebrating by crooks like Lill:First should be shareholders and only then directors-this is Brokerage 3 and 7 Exams rules and any company rules.Did your Lill comply with it?No.This piece of discovery was not necessary period of 5 years to come,but since its coming-remember,its all from Heavens for us who prayed ,justice for unjustified management in order to show that they are just items in Heavens principal mechanism ........for those who finally got into this moment I wish happy hours! By the way ,what my post before this 17% came,i mentioned that we are in twisty moment either going up passing 1.02$ up to 1.16 or going slowly down to 80c....enjoy moment of victory before Simon Lill awake to "Reward" himself and professors for his/Glen-DGO idea job,remember:"patience always pays off"! I knew gold is in since 2003,but it took bloody 19 years to wake it out.....celebrate rise boy,if you had any position-hehhhh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.