XJO 0.73% 8,017.6 s&p/asx 200

de ja vu, page-115

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    SF

There's no doubt that 4750ish is an obvious target, maybe too obvious, although certainly within reach in time.

I mentioned monthly getting close but just being under 20 for 21 week RSI doesn't mean it can't have several more months lower before it turns.

Also I have a cycle looking for a Mar 31 high, so to make things fit for the March low, we probably to have to fall quite a bit before then if the rally is to still bring us to the point where the monthly closes are still down enough to qualify.

I thought March should be the low for the year with May a pullback that has everyone saying "next leg down".

That is still the best odds, but it is possible May could get lower than March, and of course this may be something no one has even seen before.

From a global or US perspective May till at least October suggest up from the major cycles.

Here I have that pesky 62 month possible high in May that could make us look different.

Hearing all the news, things just seem to be getting worse, and that may be a good thing. We need that day when everyone completely despairs, as a botttom.

What we do know is that when we eventually go long, we will be abused for failing to see all the new trouble ahead. That will be good confirmation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.