XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

de ja vu, page-154

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hedgie

I suppose you see the same pressures.

While you are unconcerned about taking bigger risks and rewards for yourself, it is harder when your siblings are concerned.

For me it is making sure my spouse is OK if I cark it.

I have been through periods when I felt infallible and other times when I felt I had lost the mojo.

The logical conclusion was to leave "secure" funds in the hands of more conservative people most of the time, and do my thing with the rest.

I have been asked many times what % return I want to live the life I want, and I always say 1000%.

I don't know how to answer that really.

I could live simply and be happy enough, but if I had more then MAYBE I would do more or do more for family or other people.

For myself I just love the game and the challenge.

It does my heart good to see you and others much younger than me taking on the market so successfully.

I don't wish to put doubts in your mind, but with a young family I know I don't have to tell you about security for them regarding all of life's possibilities.

Does the bear scare that many? I have no idea. I am sure many are kind of worried, but doubt may can envisage what is possible in a worst case.

I have been trying to tell my kids about hard times for years and the eldest just turned 32. They have no idea, and probably regard me as paranoid.

Luckily I think they are prudent and smart enough to survive.

There is no doubt that hard times will arrive, though we can discuss here when and enjoy the repartee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.