XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

de ja vu, page-177

1. 4,361 Posts.
    voltaire, you are a wise old owl. you picked up on my fear - fear that i may be horribly wrong. what i'm seeing on my charts agrees with your analysis - i.e. we're close to a low of this leg of the bear. i'm just not sure if the low is in or if there's a tad further to go. i need to see how the next couple of weeks plays out to be more comfortable with my read.

like many of us, i also read the doom and gloom reports and analysis. while some analysist are citing similarities to 1929 or the 2000 tech bust, i don't think the technicals support that contention. but that is just my opinion - which really doesn't count for much given my relative inexperience as a trader.

however, re: the lows - financials are due to report in april with citi due about mid- april. based on the 55 td cycle, the next turn is due in early april and as i've said in previous posts, that could very well be a high not a low - with financials again inciting another round of panic selling - and then the may date that you and gse and a few others comes in play.

but you're right - there are quick gains to be made for the nimble. but as finding a fund that will take advantage of the markets recovery is also a challenge as suggested by hedgie.

we'll see - i may just close my eyes while filling out the paper in the next week and blame you if it doesn't work out. :)

lol...before you say anything, you know me well enough to know that i take responsibility for my own actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.