XJO 0.73% 8,017.6 s&p/asx 200

de ja vu, page-79

1. 755 Posts.
    The mortgage crisis and consequent lack of liquidity has hit some sectors hard, however there is still a shit ____ of money looking to find a home, and that sector is getting larger every day.

I read somewhere I think in the UK Financial Times recently that there is now a record 3, 500 billion pounds in investment funds etc. Think of all the money in the middle east trying to find new homes... UK Football clubs? What else? Also monies generated by the Asian economies esp China...

Once the tide turns, it will turn rapidly...

Think those in control of these monies are just waiting for the losses caused by the subprime crisis and margin calls to subside to a point where they believe the market will run, and we have hit the bottoms. They have patience.

The US economy is not necessarily down and out... but it is taking some big hits. The weakening US dollar will strengthen their exports and tourism sectors... Will take some time to adjust though and will be painful for most in the US until it does. Add to that the necessary pain of mitigating carbon emissions etc.

This is a time of change.

Crisis = danger + opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.