MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

De-risking of Alameda Objective on basis of N Objective's Results, page-38

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5673
    Great work. Just thought id throw in a few extras.
    I dont have all the data they have, but my gut tells me the Alameda objective and the N objective are the one structure, oil saturated over approx 1,000m in vertical thickness. We will know whether this is the case or not, once they've drilled into theAlameda.

I do agree with your point about the SW block and Ive said it in the past, that the "N" structure appears to have repetitions propagating to the SW.

Fracture porosity is gold. The reason theyre not hanging their hats on the 18% n/g ratio, and waiting for the flow test is because theyre expecting a bigger number. The wireline logs can not see too far behind the "hole" walls. Fractures propagate all over the place, following zones of weakness, including solution cavities and zones of high primary porosity and the only way you can really get a sense of the"aggregate" reservoir parameters (perm/por) is by inference using data obtained in long term flow testing. Im still buying shares, so i did not say much about the image log, but it is staggering. The dark bits are fractures, you can follow them all the way around the circumference of the well bore. The image they gave us is >18% n/g, but i tell you what, ill be absolutely ecstatic with 18% n/g on the basis of fracture porosity, in a reef limestone any day.

Share price predictions at this point are meaningless. About the only thing you can say, is this is a monster. And after this is completed, the oil industry in Cuba will explode into action, the americans will be busting their asses to get in there...dont help them by giving them cheap MAY stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.