As the spruiks/dumb luck 'investors' froth over their own...

1. 666 Posts.
    As the spruiks/dumb luck 'investors' froth over their own articles, with their analysis stopping at the headline. The actual switched-on investors understand the current market. With that said, property is now perfectly positioned to accelerate down.

I have come to this conclusion because the spruiks on here have either purchased property when the horse and cart was the main mode of transport or have purchased recently because it's 'easy' money. They are not actively analyzing the market, but just reading headlines and hoping in hell for 7% growth.

As I don't need to preach to the converted, I'll highlight my opinions in point form to keep it simplistic for the spruiks.

- Two years of shocking clearance rates and poor private sale timeframes.

-Two years of declining prices, even though interest rates are heading for an all time record low.

- Surely this would result in an improved market, but no, the dumb luck and wanna-be investors have refused to sell at a discount.

- So we arrive to September 2012, where new home sales hit a 15 year low and quality stock that people actually want to buy have only just started to hit the market and resulted in the current quarterly rise.

- With the rise, vendors will now flood the market trying to offload their investments, trying to break even to minimize their risk, free up debt and generally cover costs of living.

- With this quarterly rise and the increase in spruik optimism, vendors are already trying to push for higher prices and what we'll find is that buyers (55% clearance rate) will refuse to accept increasingly overvalued property in this economy.

- Vendors, agents and spruiks are in for a huge surprise over the next three months.

So yes keep spruiking to incite the vendors to flood the market...

Happy days.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.