PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

dead cat bounce, page-5

1. 1,415 Posts.
    well dead cat bounce - we'll see, but after such a huge rise... still fits with the pattern.

really comes down to if its genuine big holders buying up - only IF:

A. there was shortselling earlier this week (I didn't realise was possible before)
    B. Gus's comments were true in that the big holders haven't sold out ("we have their support")

IF it is true big holders were dumping and escaping, and today WAS a dead cat bounce, then:

A. Today was just daytraders swarming in with the help of the big holders running the price upward with impressive looking chunks while selling out
    B. it will continue to fall drastically over a short time (not in one day) with much lower volume from here

conclusion - if you don't want to gamble on either of these unknowns (or don't have inside info on company trades) you should wait until:

A. Situation calms in Japan
    B. The uranium price stabilises or shows a direction
    C. Pen releases its next top 20.

There may be a clue if there is no news later this week of major change of holding - that would be a bullish sign as opposed to if apparently there is the mandatory annonucement of change of major holding (ie sold out) - but I'm no expert in these disclosure obligation areas. Maybe someone else can clarify if major PEN holders have to declare they've dumped or bought up with short notice...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.