SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

As a WTG shareholder I would say no. WTG has, according to some...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    As a WTG shareholder I would say no. WTG has, according to some analysis of this new , about to burgeon, data management service.....the second best offering on earth.

The long term winners - ? - but I bet its a bigger beast than WTG. I bet Facebook/ Apple/ Google/ Vodaphone/ Microsoft and many more are reviewing the potential. For sure the ins cos will absolutely need a servuice provider with a balance sheet which ensures it is long term. WTG too small/ SGH knackered gearing ratios. This is joint venture territory .Big boy and some co doing "Front of house".

Whichever co gets on the front foot in this game will make it ....HUGE. Neither WTG ( its Hubio product) or SGH has nearly enough muscle to deal with world potential. Big bucks in fostering stage?
    .....and 2016/17 + WTG cash could REALLY fix the combined group gearing ratio.

So no Bergo.....but it would be a complex deal and the bits of the jigsaw are not in place yet. And someone would have to manage the nescessary geeks.

Mel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.