MKY mky resources ltd

dead cat bounce, page-26

1. 4,361 Posts.
    firstly, let me just say that this post should not by any means be construed as my attempt to downramp....i am just wanting to contribute to this debate.

personally, i found today's announcement suspicious for a number reasons.

in their december announcement they highlighted the results from a previous sampling program and said that of the 35 samples collected, 14 had recorded values ranging from 2.5% to .04%.

they also specifically stated that they intended to conduct a helicopter supported survey of the area in December.

and what did we get today......panning results. with all due respects, panning results are inconclusion and worthless because all that it reveals is that there uranium somewhere but not necessarily within their lease.

what we should be asking ourselves....and more importantly mky's management.....is why didn't mky conduct the aerial survey?? do they know something that they have not revealed to the market??

and for those reasons, the sell off today was justified and by rights, should also go down tomorrow.....because mky's current market cap (even with today's close) makes it extremely expensive speculative play based on the little information available at this stage of the game.

however, they're still holding some cards......the new leases....and it may be worth a very very very small play but the risks are extremely high on this one.....and mky's management failed to deliver to date....thus, there is no guarantee that they will deliver in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.