FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

dead cat or wild cat?, page-12

1. 106 Posts.
    Paul and Pcaruso.

Good posts.

Sound basis, logical and thought provoking.

Your summaries of the past emotional experience and decision making process of long tem holders and whether to now sell or hold or even buy, is a fair one.

In the end, I am staying in, have bought more, as I have seen people with better information willing to buy in at higher prices. I may be a fool following bigger fools. There is at least some rationale to my support of a price rise. I accept there are arguments for a decrease.

As you say, there are better stocks, I have plenty of other investments so I can afford to play this MAD game both out of interest and with money.

Interestingly Paul, I too am interested in and professionally involvec n investor behavior or behavioral finance, but this is more about asset allocation linked to risk reward trade off than how investors behave on individual stocks. In some ways they are positively correlated, in others they negatively correlated. For example, on an individual stock people are likely to hang on after a long term decline hoping for recovery. In terms of investing in equities versus cash, the number of people who either got out or wanted to get out at the bottom of the market in early 2009 was unbelievable. But that is another subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.