AIM 6.98% 40.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

dead donkey, page-17

1. 438 Posts.
    took 2 years to dig a little hole in the ground and even that could get done either with water leak and flood all over the place. Took 2 years to mobilise a few trucks to the site and build a few tin shed and you call that progress? How is that stack up to your fair value assertion?

I don't hold it anymore because I tumb down this company and I voice my opinion because I hate good stuffs being ruined by a bunch of amateurs who currently managing this company. As long as this management stay, zinc will stay under the ground and you lot all will swallow one rehash broken promise to the next.

I chalenge you to have the AIM management board devide the perkoa developement into deliverable stages and attach specific target date to each of the deliverable and on every drilling campange and deliver result report on a set date.

If you can get them to do all that I will put my money where my mouth is! Otherwise it's just a campange of ramp up by a few desparated who are trying to exit, because they are in deep shit up to their neck, if they bought it at 30c - 40c.

Well I hate to see good money being waste on bad performers.

By the way MF promised you lot to release result of last perkoa drilling campange end of last year, well I still see nothing and it s almost another year has passed!!! lab delay is just an excuse, because this management got so used to lay on their fat cashed belly in developing this mine and set no deliverable target. They can do that because you stich your head in the sand and refuse to acknowlege what mess this company is. It suppose to be 60c+ at this time not 10c-14c!!! what a pathetic result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $83.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $155.6K 380.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 13044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.