AIM 1.47% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

dead donkey, page-21

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I seem to remember a communication a while back that implied its probably a) that is the case.I have openly posted on this situation and its easy to see how NS would have issues with the way in which Aim have changed direction in the financing of Perkoa.

If b) is the case but its still linked with the above then we could be in for quite a protracted legal procedure if anything is indeed uncovered.

Any link between the lack of company annmnts and the outcome of the hearing can only be linked to a GOOD reason for NS wanting access to the books/records.I cant say that I have any idea of what such a reason might be.Those at the EGM may be privy to such info,I cant say,Im not sure that they can either as nothing concrete was forthcoming in terms of the EGM and the NS info that was apparently imparted those present.So its really a matter of waiting on just how all this unfolds I suppose.

In retrospect Your comment on "who rows the boat" has indeed become the big issue for this company.We are currently hoping that we will soon see Byrnecut on site(now March and they said they expected them Feb).As we have been constantly saying in the last few weeks they must get moving at Perkoa and hopefully Scott Lowe has been able to push things along in terms of site development at Perkoa.Ultimately though its Byrnecut becoming active at Perkoa that will be the big positive.If they are mobilising the plant/machinery to the site then we cant be more than a month or two away from these contractors becoming active,surely.But does Lowe have the capability to oversee such a contracting team.

Its interesting that You mention the detachment/interests of management relative to what long term stakeholders are interested in.Its almost as if all the current Aim board want to do is explore rather than produce but they want the spoils of what Perkoa promises.MF's gone hiding with the drill rigs in Zambia and VB's headed for cover leaving all to be done by Bill Cash.At least we have probably the MOST Qualified at the helm atm.

But perhaps the most important factor will be getting someone who is known for driving such a project to production.What does concern me is that in this current mining boom environment this will be very much easier said than done.

Perhaps this is where Your point of clarifying the management situation via this hearing has become an issue as they wouldnt be able to appoint somone until they knew how the company legaly stands and whether this will indeed become a drawn out bum-fight.If this is the case and the TSX listing is somehow drawn into the problems then it may become apparent that raising the other 60 odd mill might be a problem if those driving such a financing stucture are no longer on the board.

Convuluted and hard to believe?

YES

Was life for an investor meant to be this difficult?

HELL NO

It seems the credit woes arnt just having an effect on the general markets and mortgages but in the direction companies are taking in raising the necessary Capex for such projects which might just be rubbing some initial backers up the wrong way perhaps.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $12.87K 37.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.