RM - below is your post. I have done some transposing and the...

1. 14,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    RM - below is your post. I have done some transposing and the changes are in bold. What's good for the goose is good for the gander - that's fair isn't it?...LOL

-------------

During the election campaign the Labby's lambasted the comments about Gillard's droning and hand signals and her inability to answer questions. What does it matter they said didnt you know she is a female. Oh boy time will quickly fix the young Labby's female fascination.

I was told she was a lawyer and she would have us covered. What the?? has any Labbys actually listened to any of her ideas? I suppose she is difficult to listen to in that monotone dialect.

Some consistently said she was a dud and potentially more dangerous than climate change to Australia.

The independent who handed her government confidently boasts he doesnt have a computer reckons he is clued up enough to approve the NBN.

Labbys were told those who feared her lack of ability was a strong possibility. Members of her own party sharpen their knives in silence.

The most outlandish prediction than now has come to fruition is tha Ms Gillard will become a greater political embarrassment to her supporters than Mark Latham. Yes I know almost impossible prediction but Ms Gillard is our woman she as been able to achieve something that even I was at one point a little unsure of. Considering how nearly impossible to achieve such a lofty standard. LOL LOL LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.