URL 0.00% 13.5¢ universal resources limited

dead duck bounce, page-4

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Roundtable i bought many shares today at .022 average im going to have to disagree with you though about the "dead duck" bounce. URL have quality assets that are levarged heavily to the global recovery. I beleive base metals will continue to rise in the coming months/years and we may even see record highs again sooner than you think...why? The US dollar is in huge trouble and a sell off IS going to happen within the medium term and china are obviously stockpiling commodities while the price is near all time lows. With a large low grade open cut resource, yes it is priced as non-commercial now, but thats why these companies are great value if you beleive in a commodities based recovery. Whether it goes up or down from here doesnt bother me as you are still getting them cheap. Recent placement is also a vote of confidence from the bigger investors out there that this project can get off the ground, an available $20million on tap is almost the total market cap? ...very cheap ATM! Follow the big money, you cant go wrong, placements always provide a great entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.