FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Dead Money

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    From what I gather, there a quite a few investors in the same boat (and of course lots of exceptions) who have been in FAR 3-4 years and have accumulated somewhere between 7-9c (not rocket science given the SP ranges over that time).

My 2 questions are;

1. Harrry Hindsight is great but given what you know today are you happy with your investment to date or would you rather have invested elsewhere? I most definitely would have gone elsewhere and find others who are calmly satisfied with their long term investment and patience as misguided (with respect) as recent high volume purchases show even larger investors can buy in at current levels easily without any impact, but I respect any views on this?

2. Given the SP performance to date the unrealised potential/intrinsic value /story would you invest the same amount today for the next few years in the same company/management/potential who have not delivered (only financially) so far. The reason I ask, is I am still invested but only because I haven't sold yet but I probably wouldn't invest the same amount today given experiences and results - so I'm still in only because I'm in rather than if I was making a fresh decision today. I guess the fact I haven't sold means I would still invest today by default.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.