FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

With regards to Q:1 If I had the foresight to predict the oil...

1. 13,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4586
    With regards to Q:1 If I had the foresight to predict the oil price would have a major correction almost immediately after I purchased my first shares in FAR, I would have obviously held off buying...however foresight is only proved in hindsight so is really pointless way to approach investing IMO... since discovering FAN and SNE , FAR was involved a longterm project , has very good assets and Management so the collapse in the Oil price has enabled myself and others to top up at lower prices averaging down ..its always worth keeping some powder dry... that's something I only do if comfortable with the Company and its Management...commodities are very cyclical and those cycles can take several years to work through hence one needs to invest in them with that in mind...

Q2: Is simply a question of do you think something else will perform better over the next few years or whatever timeframe you work in, bearing in mind this is a stock involved with the Oil and Gas sector cycle...wisdom says don't invest more than your comfortable with in any sector or stock...

In Summary it's a purely personal decision based on your risk profile , expectations and timelines around those expectations, bearing in mind Companies think long-term ...there is a big difference in approach between investing for future wealth and trading for a living or punting for a hobbie..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.