FRI 1.79% 82.5¢ finbar group limited

Dead

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    So it's been dead quiet with Finbar. I don't know if we've reached a basing bottom, however I'm inclined to say we're just lacking any movement and the general trend is still down. Which is probably , I assume, why the company has held back on pickin gup any more shares in the buyback. I have too, but mainly as my money still is all tied up pending a cheque in the mail.

I keep seeing aire being flogged on my facebook feed and the like as over 60 apartments sold (or was it 60%), regardless I'd be keen to see a recent operations update to see what's being sold. I doubt much has changed in the much less loved leederville apartment project, north perth, and maylands - but I'd be keen to see how south perth sales are shaping up. Strong start but seems to have stalled as it's gone all quiet...

I would be surprised at Aire being an indemand spot though - go past there nearly every day on the red cat and while it's all walkable to west perth and the city, I'd hardly deem it as the ideal place to buy my apartment as a gen y'er? Guess i can't complain if people are buying it up?

Will be interesting to see if the final dividend will maintain... hopefully. I doubt we'll get an increase yet until projects settle in the next yr or two? anyone else have any thoughts - it's been awfully quiet on this side of hot copper?

Has anyone run the ruler over alternative asx listed apartment/builders? How do you feel in comparison to FRI?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $224.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 82.5¢ $16.15K 19.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 15427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.