AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

deadlier than cocaine and heroine., page-8

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    oscar glad to see you back and i see you have made a few quid on other threads i have seen you on...HNY!!!!

mate no need to worry one is not the other, one is a Businessman, and the other retired.

so no, but good guess work. And the new bloke spent the first few months of his time here running down the coy and in my view for a good reason for himself, which kc would never do, KC wore his heart on his sleeve and relentlessly pumped the virtue of the coy

I think what POH should do this year depending on whether what Playez wrote in Post 4925919 and Post 4857686 is correct

"POH has around 14 million in cash & should close some OXY deals in Asia & the US this year with substantial up front payments . This will be a painless year for POH "

"POH is not a one trick pony and I know OXY ' looms large in the new year in Asia & the US some months later"

(Clearly this is "unauthorised information" but its in the public domain still.!!!!!!)

But anyway once they make a mess of the next ann's and dont get oxy up, then they should enter into a Scheme of Arrangement and do a share swap at 1:5 to bring the damn price back to where it has some decency, that should hold us of becoming a 0.01c stock by the end of the year

These blokes are dreamers and have taken us all for a ride, for example they new the Nestle markers didnt make the grade by June, Vizard himself said it should have been all over by June, so clearly something went wrong and they still rolled out the SPP after the options dried up IMHO in full knowledge that Neslte was a gonna

I pointed this out to a broker recently and all he could do was bumble his answer

if they did do this they need to all resign, this has been pointed out in the letter quite clearly and we have asked for Vizard to step down becaue of it.

Letter will go Tuesday. Once they have confimed reciept, then i will post it if HC agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $205 72.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61728026 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.