RXM 1.96% 25.0¢ rex minerals limited

Deadline excuses, page-3

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    The hardest thing for most humans to do is to move on, to accept that they may have failed and to take the easy path of blaming others for their own bad decisions....

Once we learn to do it life is so much easier, I am not preaching here I am speaking from first hand experience - I have certainly lost plenty in the past and looked for anyone but myself to blame for my decisions...It took me a long, long time to face the facts that I purchased the shares (after nowhere near enough DD), I chose not to set a stoploss and most importantly I chose to ride the share all the way down in the vain hope that I could get my initial $ back....

Once I accepted that it was me in control, it made the decisions I made much easier and I am happy to say that I no longer lose too much as I put the time and effort into researching the stock and invest accordingly, I play in the spec end of town so I am certainly prepared to lose some cash and make up for it by the rewards that come from the high risk investments.....

Getting pissed off and looking for someone to blame, serves no purpose and just helps to build ones ability to be negative and never accept that they have maybe, just maybe made a bad choice - this then becomes a self perpetuating down hill way of losing even more....

Time to move on - once you no longer own shares you would be far better served by taking the time to thoroughly research the shares that are going to help you recover your loses, rather than hanging on to that which serves no purpose than reinforcing the negative feelings.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $191.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $228.4K 898.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 617873 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 150163 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.3¢ 169694
Last updated 11.15am 14/06/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.