MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

I have been in MSB only since April, 2020. Jumped on board the...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I have been in MSB only since April, 2020. Jumped on board the first big spike after long weeked , So have ridden the ups and downs as a complete newbie. Shit myself big time after the FDA Rejection saw the price fall through the sky. Sold 1/3 that day at a loss. ( mistake 1 ). Instead of leaving it there and not returning to my computer for a week or two , I sold at a loss of $15K OUCH. Slowly bought back in and now have a average newbie nice package. Still operating at a 7K loss but my other little buys have kept me afloat.

I watch with anxiety the number of ' regular and trusted ' long termers no longer posting. That worries me a bit. Hope they have been there and seen that and just staying away until the real coins drop. I hope those who have lost considerably more than me are OK. Life is tough. Not real fair but we all have a ticket on the ride so we should use when we can.

I have learnt valuable lessons this past year. DEVELOP patience , have FAITH and look out the window and see the world is still moving out there. Last week I had the misfortune of dropping my 46 year old mate who is legally blind, now has developed throat cancer off for his radiation and chemo treatment. He is likely to be blind totally by 50 and could be feeding from a tube if the cancer gets to his tongue or even worse. 3 Beautiful Kids and wife, nice home, etc

MSB loss is personal financial and kick where it hurts. But really..... perspective.

GOOD LUCK .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.