MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Deadline for Novartis, page-3

1. 8,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6653
    As far as I can see 114 days have already passed , the Novartis deal was signed on the 19th November , the deal seems only subject to the expiration or termination of the waiting period under the heart scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvement Act and other certain conditions ?? I do not think Novartis is in control of this timing or could or want to withdraw ? am I missing something ? who knows ?

Melbourne, Australia; November 20, and New York, USA; November 19, 2020: Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB; Nasdaq:MESO), today announced that it has entered into an exclusive worldwide license and collaboration agreement with Novartis for the development, manufacture and commercialization of Mesoblast’s mesenchymal stromal cell (MSC) product remestemcel-L, with an initial focus on the development of the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), including that associated with COVID-19.

The closing of the license agreement is subject to the expiration or termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act and certain other conditions.

ARDS is an area of significant unmet need, with a high mortality rate despite current standard of care, which includes prolonged ICU treatment and mechanical ventilation. As the potential first ARDS therapy, remestemcel-L will be evaluated to treat this deadly condition and improve outcomes. Remestemcel-L is currently being studied in COVID-19-related ARDS in an ongoing 300-patient Phase 3 study, where even with maximal existing therapies, mortality is estimated to be even higher. Novartis intends to initiate a Phase 3 study in non-COVID-19-related ARDS after the anticipated closing of the license agreement and successful completion and outcome of the current study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.