MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Unfortunately, @Lopez, made the same decision a while back with...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Unfortunately, @Lopez, made the same decision a while back with a certain poster and ignore. When you allow one subject to all intent and purposes, your opposition to SI as the boss, you do end up being a nuisance to others, when you post several times a day on it often being rude and disparaging about other fellow shareholders. I have to question whether firstly they should be investing in Mesoblast, but definitely whether they should be posting on HC. They are entitled to do both (mind you frequently moderated) and we have the right to ignore, so we all move on.

Look I am sorry for anyone whose investment does not work out @6151.If I did not believe in the long term future of the Science, I would be selling, taking my loss and moving on. If the wrong email address and the response from the office manager is your determining driver in making the decision to sell down, it comes across as a form of anger driven by frustration. @gerzensee has some top posts on the thread the Psychology of trading talking about anger and resilience. There are several posts of his, well worth considering. Please do not take my post here as a criticism, it is not. Just want to hopefully help (if all I do is p you off then I apologise) ensure that you sell, buy or hold for the right investment reasons for you.

Mesoblast (and I have posted on this before) has IMO handled the small retail investor badly in the year I have been involved. Our ability to question the management has been denied in any of the webcasts I have listened to. They have an investor relations department to field any attempt and you cannot expect an office manager to play that role, website mistake not withstanding.
    However to be fair, until there is news, there is nothing to tell us. It’s heads down, FDA meetings and partnerships to progress. It will be where 100% of the focus will be. That will involve understanding the data from recent trials when released to them.
    What’s changed in the last few months? Balance sheet repaired, management time even more focussed.
    Do I believe that the management and products will succeed in establishing Mesoblast as a multiple return on my investment, company? Yes!
    Would I employ SI to run a PR company? No! But very happy to see him where he is, he has my full support and in truth the only thing I want him to focus on, is making Mesoblast a major biotech company.
    We continue to wait, April will bring further news, let’s hope the good news we believe is there.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.