AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Deadline is tomorrow... I would expect ann today or very poor form, page-23

1. 5,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    You are assuming that the offer / s failed because management was reasonably certain that they undervalued the asset.

I am less certain of that - why is this company the subject of confidential offers? Why don't they go somewhere?

Maybe I am more of a conspiracy theorist - If I was speculating I wonder if Lone star would have been so soundly defeated had these events not popped up. The announcement looked more like a sporting game 7-0. Had the share price still been hovering around the 40's. The share price improved after Lone star appeared and the offers came in - the high being 65c on 14 July and 64.5c on the day of the meeting. today its 44c a few cents lower than I sold out at the beginning of the year.

I am suspicious , I wonder if convertible loan note buyers will be there for another capital injection? I haven't analysed the production decline , my understanding is that you have to keeping drilling to maintain your production - so is it a capital cost or ongoing operating cost?

I think its going to have to go cash positive quarter by quarter very soon - or an offer will have to stick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.