CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

afraid not as I have held substantial amount from Arpil/may......

1. 1,525 Posts.
    afraid not as I have held substantial amount from Arpil/may...

Have been hurting since with all the time sitting on the fence...

I held as I love the 8 licences....

It seems that not a lot of people see the significant upside to holding the 8 licences.Especially the ones near the chinese boarder and existing infrastructure/proposed infrastructure.. A junior holding 8 licences is significant.

When i look at the likes of ROB and MOU for example I can only see significant upside in 2012.

Right now its a wait and see for Monday to see if I made the right decision (as most holders are doing).

I guess the previous prospectus spooked a lot of people with companmy asking for $28m which has now been scalledback significantly and realistically..

I must be one of the few who see that the Australian Coal market for shipping to China in 2013+ is basically and end game and that if you are an ASX listed coal producer you need to be where the action is and close to end user.. Mongolia is that place and with growing demand for the use of coal and the significant cost reduction for the end user to get the material from their Neighbour you just cant beat this.

So for a long term point of view keep an eye on all Mongolian coal stocks as they will be cleaned out by forward thinking companies..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.