AFG 0.71% $1.43 australian finance group ltd

deadlines

1. 1,537 Posts.
    Hello fellow AFG sufferers

I called the ASX and there is one deadline they can confirm: AFG MUST report its results by Friday, 29th February. After this date, they will be in breach and the ASX can do something about it.

The ASX also said that AFG only have to make an announcement if there is something material to disclose. At this stage, the ASX cannot do anything and AFG do not have to say anything.

Putting all that aside though, I think AFG should really let people know what is going on, especially as it is common knowledge in the media.

The AFR is stating this morning that MQG did make an offer for the juiciest bits of AFG (airline and transport leasing). Obviously, MQG are looking to get in on the cheap (who can blame them!) and AFG did not go for it. The AFR says that AFG is now looking for an equity injection, either by issue of shares or selling some other assets.

I still believe there is a slither hope of hope (about 5%) that if AFG can get past this $250 million deadline, they will be allright. If they don't, then it is good night nurse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $385.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.41 $769.7K 542.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1027 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 6394 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.