SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

re: reality You still dont get it veecat, its very simple, how...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    re: reality You still dont get it veecat, its very simple, how do you expect people to take your posts seriously if you cant even get these basic things correct about a company you suggest you know something about.

last year sens profit after tax was only higher because of tax credits only, that is why we must use profit before tax to compare this year with last.

the suggestion that revenues will be flat is also incorrect. if sen meets guidance the revenues will naturally be significantly higher

earnings per share (taken on profit after tax) and profit after tax may as you suggest be "flat" but that in no way takes away from the fact that profit before tax is likely to double this year just as sen said it would and then double again next year just as they said it would again.

This veercat is called exponential growth, and is the reason why revenues of said targets are possible in 2008 even if a little aggressive.

Please tell me veercat of companies you invest in which have profits doubling year after year? I would be very interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.