PPK 6.41% 41.5¢ ppk group limited

Deakin update!!!, page-2

1. 11,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093

I dont think they are overdue since they only just told everyone what they have picked up. They have the last shareholder meeting in Feb, but that would be a forgone conclusion as the major shareholders will vote for it. The stock more than doubled on the acquisition.

They also picked up another couple of technologies the market is not valuing. The core mining business is probably worth around this price without the BNNT technology. The company would be moving forward with the ordering the plant imo. As i understand it, the manufacturing technology is more or less, off the shelf. We dont have to wait years to get a special plant built, its more about assembling it as it arrives at the Deakin uni. Remember, it can be manufactured now, this is about manufacturing real quantity and supply. I see PPK as being the world leader and supplier and therefore, the market.

The mining equipment and servicing business is expected to make $2m-$3m for the year which also means the company wont have to return to the market all the time. They are basically funded into several technologies if you read the recent preso.

I watched that video again and this company is very exciting for shareholders over time. It could be worth anything but as per usual, we can expect smaller traders to lose interest and go and play in other stocks.

The company is tight, so if a decent buyer turns up and loads into this during the assembly phase, its all over. You might wake up and see a $2 - $3 share price like PO3 did. 

Please dyor as some of these statements are based on my opinion and by reading all the news items on the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $36.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.5¢ 37.0¢ $90.21K 234.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 898 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 15482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 36.5¢ 32938
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.