BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I can't comprehend how any holder could possibly defend the...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I can't comprehend how any holder could possibly defend the conduct of current management. Yet anytime a concern over it is brought up its seized upon like its a personal attack on some posters descion making and investing acumen. It truly vexes me.
    Then I realised why such a response would be made.
    They have never been screwed over in an investment by the very people employed to ensure they are not. They have never been lied to and watched precious capital erode because of un-professional conduct.
    Not having experienced that they are not aware or prepared to question management and ensure they are performing.
    It's not that they are ignorant, they just are not educated in how the real world works.
    Let me explain to those who don't.
    A) Making sure the people that are running the company are held responsible will not erode either the s/p or companies prospects. The opposite will.
    B) No-one in the stock market or any company you hold is to be blindly trusted or believed without question.
    C) Great businesses can fail. The execution and running of the business can be brought to ruin by one bad decision or bad leader. Either intentionally for outsiders benefit or unintentionally through incompetence.
    Those are just some basics but until you have been jacked hard by corporate incompetence/corruption you will never understand.
    Don't take it personally, some posters when you criticise BRN are, but it's just experience when you have been in the jungle and know a little more about human behaviour.
    Let me put it simply, by not questioning the poor behaviour being shown all that can be achieved is further poor behaviour until it ultimately costs the company.
    By questioning poor conduct and selfish behaviour (share handouts, non performance etc), either they shape up or are replaced with someone who will perform.
    BRN is an amazing technology, it should be treated with respect and responsibility by management to ensure full commercial benefits and financial appreciation for holders. By allowing sub par performance to exist, not only will the technology not reach its full potential but financially we are the ones who will pay for the mistakes of others either in reduced contracts or business achievements.
    In summary, if anything is achieved so far I highly doubt from the previous behaviour of management it has been from their expertise but more so from the advanced science of PVDM. So far they have just ridden the coat tails of it and have been costing shareholders dearly for the privilege.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.