BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Deal before end of year?, page-52

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

I can only speak for myself @22112215 in saying that being somewhat over defensive of the company might come partly from a position of financial fear/desperation. I have had a couple of extremely traumatic losses over a number of years now where I've over extended myself and feel I've been lied to - or 'over marketed to' if you will - slow learner but I'm getting there it's a dangerous area for people like myself looking for hope of an easier life than just destroying my body doing physical labour for little return. Agree with your comments and I really am way too trusting. I come from a position where I have been extremely conservative with my money in the past and a few crap events in my life I believe have changed my view on risk to my detriment. Not acting a victim here it's been my decisions that have me in this position I really don't have much choice but to wait it out I simply can't take another hit like I have before. I will be attending the next AGM whatever way this goes. All I can say is I've met management and they seem ok - but what do I know. Obviously business is business and even if they are above board they can't control everything. To date 'expected' events (excluding technical ones) have been extremely disappointing.

I want to know:

1) what is our current position with GPI commercial deal under Angel?

2) who is the surveillance company and how much is the deal likely worth to us over the next 6-12mths?

3) how much will turn up in the Feb 1st quarterly? Will there be increases in revenue qtr over qtr from then on?

4) will we get paid for Lockport?

5) how far along are we with IoT and cyber?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.