BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Deal before end of year?, page-55

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903

Nice post, but I have to take you to task on a couple of points....

I can't comprehend how any holder could possibly defend the conduct of current management. Yet anytime a concern over it is brought up its seized upon like its a personal attack on some posters descion making and investing acumen.”

After the scrap you and I had a couple of days ago I find this comment a bit rich.

And to assert that some holders on here have never been screwed over on an investment, lied to by management or watched capital erode ….... mate I think you're on thin ice saying that about anyone on these threads. Especially if you include me in that.   I accept that the SP is sheet, and that revenue from studio and the accelerator are both sheet. And the information to date from management on the disputed invoice with SN Tech, sounds to some on here like Louis' saying “the dog ate my homework”.

Oh and about our scrap the other day....Remember? You were demanding the Company release of results of the audit with SN Tech immediately. I sense that you have an agenda to simply tear strips off management and anyone on here that defends them.

There are many holders on here watching this Company very closely, fully appreciating the risks, knowing the challenges ahead, and patiently letting management get on with it's job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $203.8K 1.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 1598115 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 36640 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.