BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sigh...ok. Tell you what daydreamers, name one company that has...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Sigh...ok.
    Tell you what daydreamers, name one company that has prospered from poor performance and missed guidance repeatedly and I'll retract all my statements.
    Can you all get over your ego's and get it through your heads I and all others want this company to succeed. There is absolutely no benefit for anyone for it to fail.
    Some think sitting back and taking it equals being a great investor. Rubbish, checks and balances are what keep the business world from turning into one of the largest scams going.
    If you can't stomach asking the hard questions when they are needed don't try and sit at the adult table. All this patting on the back about doing nothing when it's clear people are not performing is embarrassing.
    For those who are getting emotional over management being taken to task, I will do my best to explain why.
    They paid themselves millions in shares over a few hundred grand in revenue. Explain that in a way that isn't screwing over the real holders of this company. If it was $20m, sure but for $500k? They have had contracts disputed, revenue not paid, extensive remuneration, NDA's hidden and shareholders finding more information about their own company on the internet than from management.
    That's why some in here are are demanding things to be tidied up.
    Grow up and accept the fact people are taking advantage of you. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to stop it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.