EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

deal close, page-20

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Karlene,

I have bought EXS quite sometime ago, simply because I thought along two lines:

1) It is next door to CDU, and the great possibilties and chances, were that if CDU gets copper, then EXS will get some too. As to how much they will get it is anyone's guess. But, will they get just as much or jus a fraction of it? That again it is anyone's guess. ME INCLUDED.
    IMHO though, it was worth the punt.

2) Copper is, and has been the flavour of the metals for a long period of time. Even during the Roman Empire, copper was the way the majority of monetary system was operating. Then we had the copper age.
    As such, I believe that the majority of chances are leaning toward the metal being constantly in demand, especially with all the applications that can apply to it. It is very malleable, it is a very good conductor, apply itslef extremely well in all it's usages (cheaper than gold or silver), and so forth. (And, the Chinese, are reinforcing my opinions in there too).

As such, IMHO, demand will not be reduced in any way or form. As a matter of fact IMHO, it will increase by a great extent over the years to come. The only thing that can slow it down, is the market controllers and the manipulators.

Hence why I thought that it was a good investement to get in. Am I right?? God only knows. But my gut tells me I am. No charts nothing. Only my gut feelings.

But, I am very keen to find out, lol.

And, another thing that I have made mention many times before in my many posts.
    I do not borrow any money to buy shares. I do never invest more than what I can afford to loose, and, as such, I never find myself in the position to be forced into selling something that I don't want to.

I hope this will help.

Good luck to everyone. My gut feeling tells me that we will get there, someday.

And, as the saying goes, "YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT".

Please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.