NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Deal closer than we think.....

1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    After re-reading some old announcements I came across this one.  I get the impression that most of the interested parties have already been in the data room with NEU last year and have completed all the DD required except for the current results.   As per below, this data is will allow NEU to maximise its commercial value.  So I think that NEU are well into deal mode hence the not so urgent requirement for cash at this point.  Once the FDA p3 path is cleared (which could be 4-6 weeks) I expect a deal to follow very shortly after......

from august 25th 2016

Neuren has undertaken and now completed a wide-ranging evaluation of strategic options, including partnering, assisted in this process by Leerink Partners, a leading US investment banking firm specializing in healthcare.  A number of international pharmaceutical companies expressed interest in Neuren’s Rett syndrome and Fragile X syndrome programs.  Detailed discussions with those companies have indicated that the results of the Rett syndrome trial, due in the first quarter of 2017, will be an important and valuable component of the trofinetide development package.  Neuren recognizes the potential commercial value this could represent and therefore has determined that partnering in the major markets is best considered once the pediatric trial results are available.
    Last edited by lilypily: 04/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 3429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.