MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

deal coming, page-31

1. 412 Posts.
    pgamble,

Dont spend too much time packing. Yes this whole scenario is a saga and us shareholders have been on a roller coaster ride for the last few months, but i just keep trying to put myself in the shoes of all involved and cant help but come to the conclusion that eventually some type of deal will be done. The tone of the announcements seems to indicate parties are trying to get this over the line.

It would be nice to know what the PF is thinking, my gut feeling is that at this very moment the ball is in their court, with decision to go at 85% or maybe the ball is back with CUE, but at least the game IS STILL ON!...this is a good sign, and as i have said before i am confident the deal will be struck, and yes it is very possible that people in the know are picking up a truck load of cheap shares, but the boat has been water tight it seems, and i think the people picking up all the shares at the moment are smart investors like the good Doctor, who buy when alot of people are running scared...it is these type of investors with big coconuts, and a very good knowledge of the company they own, that will make large amounts of coin...

keep strong and stay the course in my opinion...

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.