ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Deal completion details, page-185

1. 514 Posts.
    @rosey2304 I can't agree with you more. Remember this is the 'bi-polar' stock and LT holders I think are mostly all a little mentally scarred from our experiences here. Certainly, there are some posters that down-ramp it to the max, and then like a switch has been flicked the same posters sing praises of the stock when it swings in the opposite direction. Many of us have sold into fear here and learnt the hard way.

My peaks include buying a 1.8c average, up to 2.5c, down to 1.7c, then up to 2.2c, down to 1.2c, then up to 2c, and now down to 1.4 / 1.3c. I have held throughout but sold a huge chunk into fear at 1.4c, then said bugger it and bought back at 1.3c (at a loss), then the share caught a speeding ticket on the way up to 2c (and there was no announcement to trigger that). This will be no exception; we won't IMO drop below 1.2c, and will rebound, and selling out now, particularly as future announcements will send the SP back up and then some, would be tragic.

If you are a DT okay - take your pips. But if you are looking for medium to LT investment I would advise holding. There is little chance the deal won't go through IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.