ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Stefanof, Income stream will not be realised in the time frame...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Stefanof,

Income stream will not be realised in the time frame you may have in mind

From one of Stocks posts above and my response "Devil in the detail"

Mike Holt states -

“Another challenge is to do think globally about the business – this was never about one city or one country, but about doing it in multiple cities,” Holt said.

The third challenge is that ‘time-to revenue’ is going to be longer than what it would be for the usual consumer-facing startups, he argued.

“It takes a lot of work to get there, to be able to build a business and plan around that – seeing high-volume production with no revenue and funding it is a challenge,” he said.

It’s not a linear business, to go for a long time to get a big jump in revenue instead of incrementally – it takes more planning and more faith, as well as the right investment, to enable that kind of business,” he added.

This really is a fantastic opportunity and is very well placed within the industry,new tech,existing global contacts and Management. A diamond in my eye. It's not just a new small start up with just a good idea. Mike Holt has been at the top of his game for a number of years and is only a Director of a handful of companies that they have given the nod via Get2Volume. Gridcomm and Semitech being two of them and will link up.

We are well positioned,this company has a very bright future.

Researching this company is actually very enjoyable and if you "DYOR" you will find a few other jems in the pipeline coming up,first in best dressed.

Great one to invest in ST or LT

CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.