ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Deal completion details, page-5

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The company has stated this "fact" via their official FB business page:

"Have had a number of emails and questions relating to the % of shareholder approval for the gridComm acquisition so posting the reply here. Corporation law in Singapore allows for compulsory acquisition after 90% shareholder approval. There is no impediment to the deal progressing."

-----------

Stocks78:

"The deal progressing" as I mentioned in a previous post is subject to ODN shareholder approval and ASX regulatory relisting requirements. Also ASX news updates generally have the fine print subject to change and we the shareholders never see the official terms of aggrement anyway (the contract).

The FB posts are for Shareholders questions and answers but no market senstive information. Legally the company is bound via anything posted within the public domain and would be careful as stated with the FB post above to be very clear. People think FB isn't company fact, I disagree and see the company as proactive answering our questions.......

I didn't like the wording the company produced within the ASX latest news with all this shareholder percentage talk but now is the time for the company to step up within the ASX and produce some news, direction and closing deal information to relax current and future holders. Me, very relaxed because I have seen the POK/BUD deal, RYG/XPED deal, and the PSF/Syntonic deal process and they all have high levels of doubt and excitment but have or are making it across the finish line....ODN is the most complex I have seen.

My rant, my view, my opinion, my understanding and "no misleading" also.........IMO

Peace out Stocks78 ODN Shareholder.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.