BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I've waited to post this in order to see what may be posted for...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I've waited to post this in order to see what may be posted for some of the threads. Here's my question.....

I'm not necessarily pro or against French. I understand he eventually needed to go, that he didn't quite have some of what may be critically necessary to push the company forward with a more experienced face and qualifications. Whether he was asked to leave or not, here we are.

So my question is, what specifically could French not accomplish by way of a deal? I, like many others, understand with basic simplicity, the beauty and possibility that is ddrnai. It doesn't take a microbiology degree to understand the presentations, and follow the logic; hence, I doubt it takes any pharma company to do so either. So what exactly did French not do or accomplish to get a deal? Or is it truly, as others have stated, that big pharma is waiting for some other data. Sure, we've heard how shrna are being produced. Is big pharma waiting for specific data showing that the shrna are getting spliced by Dicer and actually silencing the virus? One could say they already have that data since it is open label, but wouldn't everyone be entitled to that data then? So again, I understand the explanation that French couldn't land a deal. But what is it specifically that he failed to communicate or convince that isn't already clear to an average intelligence investor?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.