BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Deal discussion, page-61

1. 4,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185

I really do have to stop over posting lol. Always too positive yet nothing ever comes of it.

If you keep an eye on the trading, "course of sales" seems we are being held down here for a little while longer. Always getting pushed down. I believe on purpose. I think this has been a long time in the making. The more shares on issue the higher the market cap. But same price.... lol. Hopefully it will all be over soon. One way or another.

Nant is the only one with the cash to to whatever they wan't. They could buy a huge submarine.
    If Benitec goes then what are we all going to do. haha. I doubt it though.

Res 8..... Another 60 million shares, Could be Another 6 million dollars at 10c per share, 12 million at 20c per share, 18 million at 30c per share, 24 million at 40 cents per share. Lets see what value we get. Nant must have a few mates that want in and probably been told to wait for this. Don't even need to push the price up to get there shares. Some broker just holds it here. Could well be a positve negative.

You would think someone out there would give these guys a run for there money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.